Has anyone complied Wine onto a Sparc (Suse 7.1.)?

Rob bob at NO_SPAM_PLEASE_WE'RE_BRITISHgrvs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 06:55:39 CST 2001

The actual machine I have is a SPARCStation20.
I know I can't d/l the binaries, but I've heard that it's possible to
compile the source.
I'd like to hear from anyone that's accomplished this feat, with, if
possible some pointers on how to do it.

I've never yet compiled any source code, (I find it difficult to grasp the
ins-and-outs of it ("./configure" this, "make" that, and "bugger up" the
other!))  so I'm a little apprehensive about diving in.

I've searched for the HOW-TO's but have yet find one that I understand!
(I'm new to Linux)

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Bob