Has anyone complied Wine onto a Sparc (Suse 7.1.)?

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Wed Oct 31 08:47:24 CST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:15:00 -0000, "Rob"
<bob at NO_SPAM_PLEASE_WE'RE_BRITISHgrvs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>
>But the main reason for doing it is to learn.  I'm tinkering with the Sparc
>because it doesn't matter if I screw up.  Ultimately, I'll be installing
>Linux on my PC, but I want to more fluent in Linux before doing so.

AFAIK a Wine developer had done some job about
compiling on Sparc Solaris some there is some small
chance that it could work.

However, he has not updated it since 10 months now
and most probably it's broken now if it ever worked
under Sparc Linux. The practical interest is nil you
know.

Gerard