adobe apps installed finally but

rob larkin charmin66 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:30:08 CDT 2001

They don't work.  With Codeweavers preview 4 I just had to place a few
native dlls (easy the program asked for them) and I managed to install
Photoshop5.5, GoLive5, and Illustrator9.  But Photoshop won't save
files, Illustrators pentool is totally out of control, and GoLive will
freeze on start up.  So now what? Do I have to learn C if I want to
progress from here?  My real question is:  What knowledge must I have to
able to understand what's going on with Illustrators pentool etc?

Thanks,

Rob