List View control

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Sep 3 02:45:41 CDT 2001

aquarii <aquarii at sympatico.ca> wrote:
: Hello all,
:   I'm trying to code up a win32 program and run it using wine.  It is
:   pretty basic at this point -- just using a List View box.  Now here is
:   the problem -- I cut and pasted the code out of the platform sdk, and
:   it seems that the window class is not defined.  How can I get this
:   control to run under wine (List View Control)?

List View basically works in many ways. So you need to be more exact. Does
you programm run in windows? Did you call InitCommonControlsEx? ...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de