(no subject)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Sep 4 13:30:58 CDT 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Warren Daly wrote:

> I have the latest BINUTILS and I am using GnuCC

Maybe, but I wonder is the binutils installed such that gcc will use it?
Those diagnostic you quoted don't look to me (nor to
strings /usr/bin/as|grep mnemonic) like the work of Gnu as.

invalid character %s in mnemonic
expecting mnemonic; got nothing
no instruction mnemonic suffix given; can't determine immediate size
no instruction mnemonic suffix given and no register operands; can't size instruction

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.