Starting Wine automatically at boot time ?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Sep 4 18:41:00 CDT 2001

On 4 Sep 2001, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> Use a configfile with following section included:
>
> [wine]
> "GraphicsDriver"="ttydrv"
>
> This will not load the x11drv, but only the ttydriver, so it does not require
> X.
>
> Ciao, Marcus

That works fine for the little winelib app that will stuff this letter
in a storage object mail folder (I couldn't get it to work last
November - maybe I am getting less stupid?), but any graphics app will
almost certainly not work with such a config.  I guess that is why there
is WINEPREFIX.

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!