problem with shdocvw.dll

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Sep 6 06:10:13 CDT 2001

a <no1s1p1am at t1uhh.de> wrote:
: Hi,

: I've just upgraded to wine-20010905 (from wine-200103??) and the new
: versions gives me an error message when I start a dictionary program:

: Error message:
: Acces violation at address 780B751F in module 'shdocvw.dll'. Write of
: address 00000098.

: Can anyone give me a hint how to get around this bug?

You need to give more hints. Does wine have access to native dlls? if yes,
what  dlls are accessed? Does the version of those dlls match? Who reports
the error? Wine or the application? What application? ...

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de