Borland's bcc55 linker...

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Mon Sep 10 13:03:12 CDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:32:11 -0400, "J.K." <jk at whoknowswhere.net>
wrote:

>Sorry , i am new to the group, i will try to look it  up, but is there
>anybody who can recommend developing Windows applications under
>Wine or should I better forget about it for now ?

hmm.
Visual C++ : known to not work because of use of named pipes
Some support has been added since, I don't know if it's enough.

Borland C : reports of success.

Borland C++Builder : same problem as the bcc linker.
There is a possible workaround but it's a hack, no chance
to get it in Wine quickly.

Delphi : reports of success.

Check the application database if you want info on other
tools (link at www.winehq.com)

Gerard