Wine and Windows 2000

Charles Vinson vinsoncg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 03:43:46 CDT 2001

Would you be willing to email me (or post) a copy of your config file?  I
too use WIN98, but only a few programs actually work.  IE5.5 opens, but does
little else.  OE5.5 will not open at all.  Office 2000 programs all open,
but cannot open or save files.  I am sure my problems have something to do
with my config file, but I cannot figure it out.  I am using the latest
version of Codeweaver on SuSe 7.1 and a WIN98SE partition on the same drive.
Thanks
--
Chuck Vinson
Dayton OH