Ultima Online

wine at scabserver.com wine at scabserver.com
Sat Sep 15 10:22:45 CDT 2001

That's the sort of checking I was refering too, I think it's a bit more
advanced than it looks, it seems to be trying to validate the files associated
with it and not just the exe, and it's not passing, maybe there's some sort of
checksum function or an encryption function that's in windows that's not quite
acurate in wine, I've been looking for a while, maybe I'll get lucky, if it's
anything that might be affecting UO as well I'll let you know...

what's the subs cost for UO it's something I've been kinda meening to get
into.... anyway back OT,

is there any warning produced when you try to conect? have you had a look at
the output?  I was getting some stuff about some un-implemented encryption
functions, but fixing them (by using the native Dll) didn't help so I assume
that's only part of the problem....

Rob