set_thread_buffer error

Peter peter_c60 at notcoldmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:04:04 CDT 2001

gerard patel wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2001 00:37:27 -0700, peter_c60 at hotmail.com (Peter C) wrote:
>

> I was thinking you tried the trick Lawson mentioned
> about an ext2 inside a file. If you tried a true Linux install
> on an ext2 partition I have nothing more to suggest :-/
>
> Gerard

Sorry, I must have read your message too fast. No, I didn't try a real
ext2 partition because I only have one HD and I don't think it's worth
the hassle of repartitioning it. If things get worse I might consider
going out and buying a new HD. I'm going to go ask the Slackware and
umsdos guys about the discrepancy in strace.