File sharing (napster like)

Tristan Koch tr.koch at web.de
Wed Sep 19 11:22:20 CDT 2001

> Why not ? It may even lead to some Wine progress
> if you do good bug reports and the problems are not
> too complex - who knows ?
> Be warned that it can involve hours of activity without
> any warranty of success.

hehe, already know this kind of acitivity :)

> Lookup the application database
>
> http://appdb.codeweavers.com

winmx/morpheus should work with installed windows, but not without.
As I understand the way wine works, the problem is, that some native dlls
should be used, if I can find out what dlls, I can download or copy them.
Is there a way to find out what dlls/functions are missing?

--
Tristan Koch
tr.koch at web.de