MS Encarta?

David Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 15:56:29 CDT 2001

I have Encyclopaedia Brittanica here. The older versions
might work. The newer/current versions probably won't -
they require Internet Explorer and use a lot of ActiveX
plugins that might have problems with WINE. Also, the
newer versions are getting more interactive and
multimedia centered, and (IHMO) reducing the content in
favor of pushing you to their web site where they can
try to get more money out of you ...

David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com