Trouble with bitmap fonts

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at sloboda.ru
Tue Sep 25 08:53:46 CDT 2001

"Mika Iisakkila" <mika+nyysi at pingrid.fi> wrote:

[skipped]

> I've read it, done as it suggests (already before I even tried to run
> the app), but I still have a problem. The damn font is there, but all
> characters from it don't show.

Well, I can only suggest to use charmap.exe to verify that the font is
really available under Wine and all characters have the same positions
under Windows and Wine. If that's not the case, please try to add some
another suffix to the font file name than the current one. Wine uses
suffixes to map character codes from the font code page to unicode and
vice versa.

--
Dmitry.