WarCraft 3

Michael Kropfberger mike at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
Mon Aug 5 03:16:21 CDT 2002

Hi all!

I tried to get WarCraft 3 to run with latest CVS and lastest WineX CVS, but
it didn't start at all... I followed the descriptions in the FAQ, so I got
this NoCD patch, but something seems to be still wrong...
who has got it to work? are you using a stand-alone wine or with an
existing/original Windows?

Once, somehow, it already started but only played the sound, but nothing was
on the screen, except some strange openGL error... is openGL really needed?

thanks,
  Mike

--
<     "Enjoyment predicts efficiency"  -- Eric Steven Raymond          >
< echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D3F204445524F42snlbxq'|dc >