Fwd: this is scary

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 7 02:17:14 CDT 2002

will perhaps do for wine drives (note perhaps is meant for : this is
not sure in any way), but not for linux ones... you cannot bypass unix
security by using windows tricks. wine is a user application, not a
system one. but if you're crazy and run it as root and give access to /
in a windows drive ... why not ... but this has to be done by YOU and
only YOU, so this can't be done. (or are you crazy ?)

 --- phrostie <pfrostie at yahoo.com> a écrit : > i got this link from
another list.