Installing IE

Ambassador Incursio necores at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 04:49:13 CDT 2002

Ahh yes, that is one of my fears of the future.  If IE
dominates so much of the market, then developers will
develop apps to run on IE and not bother with other
browsers.  It is a vicious downhill cycle.

I guess it is good that we have wine but it will
definately cause problems if MS decides to integrate
the two to the point where more than wine is needed to
launch IE.

Paul

--- oliver stieber <oliverthered at oliverthered.com>