MS Office 2000 Small Business instalation problem

Damian Wojslaw damian at wojslaw.pl
Thu Aug 8 10:00:29 CDT 2002

	Hello.

	I'm trying to install MS Office 2000 Small Bussiness (Polish version) with
latest CVS wine. First I get a small message box that tells me, that my
Windows Installator is being upgraded, then I get an error message, that
could be roughly translated as:

	"Windows system Installer in this system has been upgraded. You have to
restart system to finish this upgrade (actualization? - D.W.). After reboot,
please start installer again to cotninue instalation of MS Office 2000 Small
Busines."

	This is constant behavior. Restarting to Windows and then Windows doesn't
help. Restarting Linux doesn't help. Praying doesn't help. :))
	Sorry that I ask here, but I don't know how to translate this message that I
could look for it with google.
	I would be grateful for any pointers.

	Thank you.

--