Re: Wine compiles but dosen't run

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Sat Aug 17 13:35:02 CDT 2002

I had to install the OS for other reasons too, the OS is Linux Mandrake
8.2,I have (re)donwloded all the updates, I'm using the tar.gz from
ibiblio.org version wine-20020804, I started with a fresh .wine/config,
I tried ./tools/wineinstall, ./configure && make depend && make
make install and ./configure && make depend ignore-errors && make
ignore-errors #make install --ignore-errors but nothing helped.