Re: Wine compiles but dosen't run

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Sun Aug 18 16:12:16 CDT 2002

I'm basicly using the office wine relese 20020804, as linked from
www.winehq.com/download.
Wine was not installed with the OS, I know that for sure, there was no
previous version of wine installed before I compiled from source, and
in ld.so.conf the path to /usr/local/lib/wine has been added by
wineinstall, at least that was the output; I have tried with an rpm,
and it all works fine, but I have no openglide support, and have to
use a old version, is there any chance of getting the tar.gz version
to work?