Problem with atwin2k.. and debugger output..

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Tue Aug 20 16:16:22 CDT 2002

Michael Peddemors wrote:

>DOH! THe probelm was what I was seeing WASN'T the output of the debugger..
>The debugger SEEMED to run, but what it was is that there was no font
>directories to search (BTW, how do we specify a xfs server?)
>Anyways, now that I added a font directory, the real debugger actually comes
>up, and shows the following...
>

><Grumble, can't cut and paste from the wine console/debugger>

Right clicking in the debugger window should bring up an menu with Edit
as one option. Selecting Edit - Mark allows you to mark out the area you
want to copy. Hold down the shift key and press the arrow keys to select
the area you want .  A right click will bring up the Edit menu again
this time select Copy.

>Unhandled exception: unimplemented function oleaut32.dll.VarAdd called in
>32-bit code (0x4084c056).
>In 32-bit node.
>0x4084c056 (OLEAUT32.DLL..text+0x56 in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\OLEAUT32.DLL):jmp

You have two choices here.

1. Implement this fuction or at least it's stub.

2. Start a bug report in bugzilla http://bugs.winhq.org . Please give as
much relevant information as you can.

Tony Lambregts.