Oracle 8.1.7 client

oliver stieber oliverthered at oliverthered.com
Thu Aug 29 20:02:15 CDT 2002

If your using a fake-window wine install, it would be handy if you
posted details of how to get BDE working correctly under wine somewhere;
say the code weavers app DB.  The last report i
saw(http://appdb.codeweavers.com/appview.php?appId=42&versionId=380)
said that BDE doesn't work without windows.

(I can get BDE to work using real windows).