invalid adress when using winedbg

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sat Aug 31 22:54:34 CDT 2002

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

>>"set $CanDeferOnBPByAddr = 1" in a unix terminal works for me.
>>

>>Tony Lambregts
>>

>now it reports:
>Breakpoint 1 at 0x403b6000
>Unable to add breakpoint, will check again any time a new DLL is loaded
>
>is this the expected behaviour ?

This is what I get and I have not found it a problem. On the other hand
I never gave it much thought. From what I can tell it is bit of left
over code that no one ever cleaned up but that is just my guess. All I
really know about it is that it's been like that for a long time.

>trying 'cont' 2 times with 'winedbg wcmd' launches it, stops at the
>entrypoint of wcmd.exe, and the program is running ...

I know that its not much help, so if you want to start a bug report
about it mayby Eric or someone else may want to have a look at it. So
far It has not interfered with my debugging so I have just ignored it.

Tony Lambregts