cut and paste problem

Chris Berry compjma at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:32:33 CST 2002

>From: Marc de Courville<Marc.de.Courville at crm.mot.com>
>I am new to wine and try to use it to replace vmware for
>word/powerpoint applications.

Wine is cool, but wouldn't it make more sense to switch to OpenOffice.Org
instead, you can still open and save in M$ format so it should be
interoperable with your current files, and it runs natively in Linux.

Chris Berry
compjma at hotmail.com
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."