Program needs IE 5.5

Tim Hanson tjhanson at attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 23:47:51 CST 2002

I have CX installed.  I am running Office 97, IE 5.5, Quicken, etc.

I'm trying to install ACT! (a Windows PIM application).  The install routine
errors out, complaining that I do not have IE 5.5 installed.  Well, it's
installed and runs.  Browsing fake_windows shows what looks to be a normal IE
5.5 setup.  Help|About in IE shows 5.5.  Is there something I'm missing about
showing install routines where the files are?

--
The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should
serve the state is essentially a Communist notion ... In a free society