Could not insatall Internet Explorer on linux through wine.

Phillip John Shelton phillips at yourisp.com.au
Sat Dec 7 01:06:19 CST 2002

The link is my bank account. So sorry I will not post it.  It seems,
with some more poking on my part that if I have save passwords checked
it stuff up due to the virtual keyboard that the site uses.

To see the process you
http://secure.heritageonline.com.au/NETBANKING/netbanking.html
click on the personal banking link and then you get the page that tends
to stuff up.  Everthing is fine if I have not tried to save a password
for this site but if I have then the system locks me out.  But if I have
it does not seem to show in the manage passwords dialog.

Where do I start to try to debug this?