Webcam Support

Martin Williams martin at mjjw.dyndns.org
Mon Dec 9 12:53:59 CST 2002

Hello,

I am writing a program for windows that makes use of the webcam, and was
hoping to easily port this program to Linux using winelib. Does wine
support devices such as webcams? I have no previous experience of
programming in Linux, so maybe this is throwing myself off the deep-end,
but my friend says that just linking to winelib and hitting the ‘make’
button should ALMOST work in most cases … is this true?

Many thanks,
Martin

---