Apps under wine

Russell rjshaw at iprimus.com.au
Tue Dec 10 09:29:54 CST 2002

Hi all,

I've got notepad.exe to work under wine (i think it's built in).
I'm trying to get wordpad.exe to work now. It's currently in
~/driveC/Program Files/Accessories.

Wine says it can't find wordpad.exe. Do i need to add an explicit
path for it in wine config, or should the windows registry supply
the path?

Is it any use copying the original windows registry to wine?

I've copied all of C:/windows and C:/program files
from a windows pc to wine. Is that the right thing to do?

In my artificial drive C:, does the case of the file and
directory names matter?