Dreamweaver2 trouble...

Stephane Boireau steph2811 at libertysurf.fr
Sun Dec 15 14:44:10 CST 2002

Hi,

I have a curious trouble with Dreamweaver2 using wine (20020804).

My system is Mdk9.0 on a Dell Latitude C840.
The installed system was W$XP.
I can't get Wine right with it (but it is a NTFS partition (and I don't want
to spend time reinstalling Window$)).

Dreamweaver2 worked on my other computer with Mdk09.0, so I did a copy of
windows directory and Program Files\Macromedia\* to a FAT 32 partition that I
mount in /mnt/windows and I corrected the PATH in wine config file from
/mnt/nt to /mnt/windows.

[steph at DeepGlue steph]$ wine /mnt/windows/windows/notepad.exe is OK.

But with Dreamweaver, I get a few windows whose background are parts of the
windows and background behind them.
If I move Dreamweaver's windows (I can only move the principal window) the
background that was behind it, move with the window.
I can't work this way.

There was an error about TTF fonts that could not be find in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/ttf so I copy the TTF fonts from
/mnt/windows/windows/fonts but it didn't change anything (except I don't get
this error).

Do you know what I should do to fix this trouble?

I hope you'll understand the froggy way I write engish...

Thank you very much.

 Stéphane.

PS: Here are the messages I get:

[steph at DeepGlue steph]$ wine /mnt/windows/Program\
Files/Macromedia/Dreamweaver\
 2/Dreamweaver.exe

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace à
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace à
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace ê
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   LVS_SORTASCENDING
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   LVS_SORTASCENDING
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   LVS_SORTASCENDING
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   LVS_NOLABELWRAP
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_UnsupportedStyles   !LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace ê
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace ê
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace ê
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace ê
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace é
fixme:msvcrt:_ismbcspace è
fixme:accel:CreateAcceleratorTableA should check that the accelerator
descriptio                                                            ns are
valid, return NULL and SetLastError() if not.