no mouse available after starting application

Peter Barth barth at wiesan.de
Thu Dec 19 08:53:07 CST 2002

Hi there,

I try to work with wine for 2 days now. Meantime I compiled it,
installed my first Application (a german educational program called
Lernwerkstatt)
and now have a problem which I can't resolve myself.

For installing the application I needed to install dcom98 first and add
the DLLs in my config file.

Now "Lernwerkstatt" starts up, I have to enter some informations, where
I can use my keaboard and mouse.
Then the applicatione resizes itself to full screen and the mouse
support is gone, keyboard actions are ignored although.

Does anybody had a similar problem before? I need a hint where to look
at.

Thanks in advance

regs

Peter Barth