Help!!! - New Wine - now my apps don't work

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sat Dec 21 13:07:26 CST 2002

Hello,
   I have been running a recent CVS version of Wine for about 2 weeks
successfully. However, it was a 'no Windows' installation and I have
some app bugs that have shown up, so I wanted to try an installation
where it could use my Win ME partitions to run better. I installed that
this morning. Now my installed Quicken no longer works.

   Also, I see that the .wine/config file points to /WINDOWS/C_Drive and
no longer points to /home/mark/c, meaning it's possibly looking at the
wrong registry or something?

   Please help me understand how to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Mark