Java Swing App

Garrett Serack gserack at experientia.org
Tue Dec 31 09:49:34 CST 2002

Is the software completely written in Java? If so, you don't need to
recompile the Java app to work with Java under Linux.

Java apps run unmodified under linux, most of the time (well they are
supposed to at any rate ;)

Is the Java app distributed as a JAR file, or an exe (which bootstraps
the java process). A bit more information may find a way to get it to
run without involving Wine.

What app is it? (that may help too ;)

Garrett Serack