Using a vendor's dll library from Linux

Ross Baker Ross at FutureDevices.com
Tue Dec 31 03:42:00 CST 2002

Hello,
I am interested in using a linux program (EMC) that would need to control a
hardware board from a vendor that only provides windows dlls to initialize it
and give it commands.  I would assume that WINE would make it possible for me
to interface with these dlls from linux (even if they call some commom MS
Windows dlls themselves).  Am I correct?  If so, could someone please point
me in the direction of some documentation?  The dlls work with Windows 9x.

Thanks,
--
Ross Baker
Devices for the Future

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely
no good."
-- Samuel Johnson