Java Swing App

David B. Ritch dritch at hpti.com
Tue Dec 31 11:00:51 CST 2002

It's distributed as a .exe file.  And yes, I was quite surprised when
the vendor told me that it doesn't currently run under Linux, and that
it would take a non-trivial amount of work to make it run.

I'm not sure whether it is all Java or not.

It is a commercial application for developing designs for an FPGA-
(field-programmable gate array) based accelerator board.

dbr

--
David B. Ritch
High Performance Technologies, Inc.