Running Half-Life CS in FreeBSD via wine20021219

Jed Thomet jedidiah at thomettribe.net
Tue Dec 31 18:06:34 CST 2002

I've seen some issues like this on a few other programs.  I've solved
these by verifying that the "wine" group is still listed as the group
owner of all of the files in your fake "C" drive (in this case, it looks
like /usr/local/lib/wine).  Since this program is being executed by
wine, wine needs to have permissions to it.  (A quick way to verify this
is to do a chgrp -R wine /usr/local/lib/wine.)  Hope this helps!

Jed