no built in EXE module loaded did you specify an .spec

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Fri Feb 8 08:35:09 CST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Erwin van de Glind wrote:

> Well i execute wine in root because i didn't get manage to work with my own
> account and yes there is a correct config file.

Well, you didn't get it to work with root's account either, isn't
it?   Never mind, I was teasing.

> the rest is all by default
>
> I will cp the config file to my own user and then set some permissions and
> try again and send you a logfile

I recommend root not do anything it doesn't need to do just as a matter
of habit, but I'm not a Nazi about it.  Let root run it if you
like.  Wine still has some bugs, but as long as I have known it (since
May 1997), it is not likely to go berserk on you.

> Thanx
> DjCoke

Lawson

First shoot the arrow.  Then draw the bulls-eye. - J. A. Soucy