no built in EXE module loaded did you specify an .spec

Erwin van de Glind djcoke at computerworldcenter.com
Fri Feb 8 17:01:10 CST 2002

On Friday 08 February 2002 15:35, you wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Erwin van de Glind wrote:
> > Well i execute wine in root because i didn't get manage to work with my
> > own account and yes there is a correct config file.
>
> Well, you didn't get it to work with root's account either, isn't
> it?   Never mind, I was teasing.
>
> > the rest is all by default
> >
> > I will cp the config file to my own user and then set some permissions
> > and try again and send you a logfile
>
> I recommend root not do anything it doesn't need to do just as a matter
> of habit, but I'm not a Nazi about it.  Let root run it if you
> like.  Wine still has some bugs, but as long as I have known it (since
> May 1997), it is not likely to go berserk on you.
>
> > Thanx
> > DjCoke
>
> Lawson
>
> First shoot the arrow.  Then draw the bulls-eye. - J. A. Soucy
Well i execute a setup file in my own account djcoke this was produced:
djcoke:~$ wine d:\\setup.exe 2>&1 |tee ~/logfile
No built-in EXE module loaded!  Did you create a .spec file?
djcoke:~$ vi ./logfile
No built-in EXE module loaded!  Did you create a .spec file?
:q
djcoke:~$
well that was it and nothing more :(

Hope this will helps out :)

Greetz
DjCoke
BTW : I'm using the winex version of wine maybe thats the problem ?