W-Process access denied (was WineDbg : list of errors)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 16 15:54:03 CST 2002

 --- Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> a écrit : >
> > > (gdb) attach 26364
> > Attaching to process 26364
> > ptrace: Operation not permitted.
>
> does it give the same type of error on 26362 and
> 26363? (likely)
would have see it you didn't say me to try this.
only one of the 3 processes refuses gdb attach.

> what you can do now is trace what happens at the
> server level
> (-debugmsg +server), and look for:
> - either exception handling
> - debug operation
> and check what fails

Have the following message :X Error of failed request:
 BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  66 (X_PolySegment)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x1e0000d
  Serial number of failed request:  4397
and some like this :

0806cab8: get_key_value() = OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
Hope that helps.