Newbie Trying To Get Ghost Recon To Install

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Feb 17 05:28:18 CST 2002

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 02:46:07PM -0800, Joel Miller wrote:
[snip Ghost Recon install attempt]

Do you really think anybody can/will help you if you don't
even mention which dll couldn't get loaded ??

I really wish newbies would know what to post instead of posting
50 lines and always mention the most important problem with a completeness
of << 40%.

Show us your damn error messages :)

Useless story telling won't help anyone.

Besides, we do have different mail lists for a purpose.

Oh well, I guess just try again :)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/