BUILTINUILTIN32_dlopen

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Wed Feb 20 20:27:14 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, [utf-8] Duško Rusmir wrote:

> Dana četvrtak 21. februar 2002. 01:25 napisali ste:
>
> I mean one configured and built on mine system.
>
> > If you think you have the freetype library, make sure the
> > directory path to it is in /etc/ld.co.conf, run /sbin/ldconfig,
> > and try again.
>
> I have now again installed freetype.2.0.6 without Problem and got
> same errors.

Try this, then:

ldd -r /usr/local/lib/libuser32.so

(if you ./configured wine without a --prefix, or substitute --prefix for
/usr/local)

Ths dynamic linker isn't finding libfreetype.so for some reason maybe I
can guess from that.  Maybe I will need to see the output of
/sbin/ldconfig -v (run by root) as well.

I've configured and built libfreetype.so.6.2.0, and it defines that
symbol, but I haven't got around to configuring Wine to use it yet.

Lawson
---oof---