CAD on wine - some almost useable, others not at all...

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 21:36:20 CST 2002

if your looking for a copy of Icad2000 to try with wine,
it can be downloaded at http://www.wjm.cad.pl/iCAD.html or
http://www.arch.adelaide.edu.au/~twyeld/ftp/intellicad/

in both cases these are not the full versions.  they are considered
evaluation versions.  you can goto cadopia for the latest greatest.

hope that helps