Shlwapi UNC problems with IE6

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:28:16 CST 2002

lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:
> Winedbg is sort of like gdb, in case that might help.
> It marks where it is in the stack (actually, in the backtrace of the
> stack) with => at the beginning of the line.  the command "up"
> moves the pointer down one entry in the list (of course  :-).

Just to bust in momentarily (sorry), "info local" knows enough to tell
me when it has a structure:
Wine-dbg>info local
struct tagLISTVIEW_INFO* infoPtr == 0x40360000

But is there a fancy way to print out the structure? Poking around the
documentation, I see the commands x and print, but they both seem to
only print either the pointer address, or a single location pointed to
by it.

--
My real email is akamail.com at dclark (or something like that).