Shlwapi UNC problems with IE6

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Feb 24 18:04:07 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Duane Clark wrote:

> lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:
>
> Just to bust in momentarily (sorry), "info local" knows enough to tell
> me when it has a structure:
> Wine-dbg>info local
> struct tagLISTVIEW_INFO* infoPtr == 0x40360000
>
> But is there a fancy way to print out the structure? Poking around the
> documentation, I see the commands x and print, but they both seem to
> only print either the pointer address, or a single location pointed to
> by it.

If there is, I haven't found it.  Of course, if the pointer is zero,
that is a pretty good hint.  Eric is still working on the debugger
as he gets time.

You know, don't you, that you can give x format and length:

x/20i

to decode instructions,

x/40b

to dump bytes (or maybe that was c for characters, I have to fiddle a
little to get what I want sometimes), w for halfwords...
I wonder what x *symbol would get?  Have to try that.  It does go to all
the trouble to load all that structure...

Lawson

panic: detected rogue system administrator!!
---cut here