Notepad not remaining language selection

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 01:30:18 CST 2002

What's needed to link to these funtions ?
language.o: In function `RestoreSavedLanguage':
/home/wine/programs/notepad/language.c:146: undefined
reference to `RegOpenKeyExA'
/home/wine/programs/notepad/language.c:148: undefined
reference to `RegCreateKeyExA'
/home/wine/programs/notepad/language.c:153: undefined
reference to `RegQueryValueExA'
/home/wine/programs/notepad/language.c:154: undefined
reference to `RegSetValueExA'