Lotus Notes 5.0.9a

Toby Haynes thaynes at ca.ibm.com
Mon Feb 25 07:46:55 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, LKEMMEL at il.ibm.com wrote:
>> ... when creating mail, after I type one letter (doesn't matter what it is)
>> every letter after it dissappears until you hit backspace, delete, or click
>> the mouse
> in the window.  If you resize the window, it will also work. And if you
> continue typing after resizing, you'll even see everithing in the current
> line (until you hit 'enter' and start a new line..).  Lina

There is a patch for this problem. Merge this into your Wine build and 'make &&
make install' to install it.

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2001/12/att-0072/01-lotus.dif

This patch is NOT in CVS as it is a hack. A good fix is more difficult alas ...

Cheers,
Toby Haynes

--

Toby Haynes
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own, and do