A Previous Setup Has Not Completed

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Feb 25 09:29:53 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Gerhard W. Gruber wrote:

> Is it already in the cvs? I submitted the patch but I haven't seen it in the
> CVS but maybe I missed it.

I can't get at the cvs directly, but my script to pull patch URL's from
the wine-cvs ML got this, so I wgot it and applied it.  I have no reason
to believe there is any fault in the way I follow the CVS, although
AFAIK no one else does it this way.

http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=1014413422764907295815647

Here, I'll make it easier.  Here's the entry from the ML:

ChangeSet ID:	1014413422764907295815647
CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
Module name:	wine
Changes by:	julliard at wine2.	02/02/22 16:30:22

Modified files:
	files          : file.c

Log message:
	Gerhard W. Gruber <sparhawk at gmx.at>
	MoveFileEx now enters the files in the registry when the boot delay
	flag is set.

Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=1014413422764907295815647

Revision  Changes    Path
 1.132    +136 -13   wine/files/file.c

Lawson

When in doubt, make it stout, out of things you know about.
                         Burma Shave