Adobe Illustrator

Tristan Nixon corvi42 at silencegreys.com
Mon Feb 25 21:14:44 CST 2002

I have been trying to use Illustrator 8 with wine, and it works fine
except often it doesn't recognize the release of a mouse click, so
tools/selections continue even after you've released the mouse button.
I have no idea as to how to solve this, but anyone with any info it would
be much appreciated.
Thanks