Adobe Illustrator

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Tue Feb 26 07:06:23 CST 2002

I'm not a developer, but both of you guys are probably hitting the same
regression I am...

See if your app will run on wine-2001-05-10  (May 10), if you don't have
the 'clicking' problem, then it's a regression from a big rewrite of the
windowing stuff..

At least, that's what I was told :)  (but it would also be nice to know
more people than I are affected)

Rick