Weird Keys in Counterstrike

Mark Carey capt_marko_ramius at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:29:13 CST 2002

Hi,
I have just compiled wine-20011108 for my Mandrake 8.1 box, installed
Half-Life, patched it to 1.1.0.8, installed csv13full.exe.  I then tried to
connect to a local LAN server however all the keys are all real weird. I ran
my standard win98se config file, it worked OK.  By weird I mean that
normally when I move the mouse my player looks around but under wine he
starts a slow slide across the floor.  Has anyone else had any similar
problems?

Package Versions are,
XFree-4.1.0.17mdk
wine-20011108 CVS updated to current.