comm debug msgs

Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto antonio at xultz.wox.org
Mon Jan 7 06:09:29 CST 2002

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:39:49 -0500 (EST)
lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:06:18 -0200
> > Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto <antonio at xultz.wox.org> wrote:
> >
> > > I need to use comm port for a PIC microcontroler programmer,
> > > PicStart Plus, but the MPLAB program does not open the port
> > > normaly. CodeWeavers Wine runs ok, but is very old, I want to use
> > > the last release of wineHQ, 20011226.
> > >
> I think you won't be able to do that.  We seem to have committed some
> bad bugs in 16 bit comms, but i hope we will sort them out by the next
> Wine release.  Please don't give up hope, we are working on it, and if
> Mike can't fix it, I may have to wade in myself.  It may take me a
> while, but one of us _will_ get it working again.
>
> Lawson

	OK! I thank you. To the moment I will still use older release to microcontroler programming, and I will wait for a new release.
	If you wanna another test, plese mail me: antonio at xultz.wox.org

	if you wanna to test the program yourself, it can be find in the Arizona Microchip Site:
	http://www.microchip.com
	and its name is MPLAB 5.xx  is a Integrated Development Environment, is very ease to use and all the people that use PIC microcontroler are waiting for a Linux version, today they are only building the win16 bit version, but there is not date to release it. Then I am using it under wine and I teach many people to use.

	Regards

	Antonio Augusto Todo Bom